15.9.09

in the begining

And it begins. This site is a grand experiment aswell as a resource for all those interested in mentalism. By now means do I consider myself a master mentalist. But i know that we haven't scratched the surface of what's possible with online mentalism.  Deep in this website i''ve hidden all kinds of juicy content in with the also juicy but not hidden content. I hope you enjoy finding it all.  If this is something you think you could do some cool stuff with then get in touch, let's see what we can do together.

I've done my best to find all the tips and tricks of becoming a jedi master so you can all go out and do it yourself. Some of the cooler stuff I've tried to hide but that's just because if your into this stuff then you've got to love all things secret and esoteric and it probably won't take you long to pick it all out.  Oh and if you'r a bit code inclined don't cheat yourself,, the fun is in the finding.

If you want any clues or if you want to add a trick or two then please send me an email, I've tried not to hide that one too well :)


C o N u N d R u M